New features, new import filters and some bugfixes have been implemented in FlexPro 2017 release 11.0.14. To FlexPro users with subscription or maintenance contract these enhancements are available at no additional cost.
New features and improvements
- FlexPro now also supports USB keys (dongle) in a configuration that does not require a driver. It is possible to switch keys already delivered to driverless configuration.
- The limit for the number of curves created by the Diagram Wizard has been increased from 100 to 1000.
- Order analysis now also supports the evaluation of signals with variable speed. In this case, the time instead of the speed is used as the reference value for order Analysis.
New and enhanced filters
- The import filter for Dewetron files now also supports release R 3.2.
- The import filter for MDF4 files now also supports compressed strings of variable length.
- The import filter for MDF3 files now supports data of the 'Text Formula' type.
- The text import now also supports files with surplus column separators in the names line.
- New data import for Airbus Recorded Data File (RDF) files.