FlexPro Advanced Course
FlexPro Advanced Course contents
This course is intended for users who are interested in the advanced features of FlexPro and FPScript, including how to create test series analyses. FPScript is a very easy to learn script language which you can use to create your own analyses in FlexPro. Using the practical application examples you will learn how to implement FPScript effectively, create your own analyses based on FPScript and use them as templates in addition to carrying out test series analyses.
- FPScript Basics
- Advanced data analysis and data presentation using FPScript
- Practical FPScript tutorials
- Using FPScript to automate processes
- Using Data Query and Data Explorer to search for, collect and analyze data from different measurements
- Multichannel data analysis with analysis objects and FPScript
- Creating test series analyses in FlexPro using different application examples
Basic proficiency using FlexPro or participation in the FlexPro Basic Course. Interest in FPScript. Basic experience using FPScript is an advantage, but not necessary.
Course registrations can be canceled in writing by mail, fax or e-mail. In the event of a participant’s absence without prior written notice of cancelation, the participant fee will remain payable in full.
If Weisang needs to cancel a training course for organizational reasons, Weisang will not be responsible for any expenses beyond reimbursement of the participant fees.
Weisang GmbH reserves the right to cancel or change training schedules with due cause.
The dates scheduled below refer to our trainings in German language. Trainings in English on demand, also on site if requested.
17. - 18. Sep 2020
26. - 27. Nov 2020