Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Programmation

Home > Community > FPScript > Programmation

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hi,
    I am a new user of FlexPro.
    I work with the normal version of FlexPro7, not the professionnal one. And so i can’t use the VBA editor. But I would like to “pic up” a point on a curve (for example the highest point) and to export it to an excel file; and i would like to make this operation automatic. Would it be possible to programm it with the functions or “formel” ? OR do we need VBA ?

Thanks

guillaume

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hi,
    I am a new user of FlexPro.
    I work with the normal version of FlexPro7, not the professionnal one. And so i can’t use the VBA editor. But I would like to “pic up” a point on a curve (for example the highest point) and to export it to an excel file; and i would like to make this operation automatic. Would it be possible to programm it with the functions or “formel” ? OR do we need VBA ?

Thanks

guillaume

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

Without VBA you can do the following steps:
    – Create a FPScript formula to analyze your data. There are predefined functions to calculate the maximum (e.g. Maximum(Signal)).
    – Select the formula in the object list, open the context menu (right mouse click), and choose export…
    – Choose CSV export.

Alternatively you can paste any FlexPro result directly as a link into Excel. Select the data object in FlexPro and Press Ctrl+C to copy it into the clipboard. CHange to Excel, select the cell where you would like to place the result and choose “Paste link” form the “Edit” menu. In the dialog box, choose “Text” and “Link”

support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.