Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Multiple Y axis zero aligning?

Home > Community > General > Multiple Y axis zero aligning?

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Richard SmithRichard Smith
    Teilnehmer

When I have a plot where I have added additional Y axis’s I would like to keep the zero mark of each axis aligned no matter what scaling I have applied to each. I can manually align zero by modifying the “fixed” scaling end value but is there a simple way to always keep the zero’s aligned no matter what dynamic scaling I am applying to each Y axis?
    There must be a simple way of locking the zero’s together but obviously I haven’t found it.
    Thanks.

Richard SmithRichard Smith
    Teilnehmer

When I have a plot where I have added additional Y axis’s I would like to keep the zero mark of each axis aligned no matter what scaling I have applied to each. I can manually align zero by modifying the “fixed” scaling end value but is there a simple way to always keep the zero’s aligned no matter what dynamic scaling I am applying to each Y axis?
    There must be a simple way of locking the zero’s together but obviously I haven’t found it.
    Thanks.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

In FlexPro 8 you can set the start or end value to the same value as that of the previous axis. With this option you can link the scaling of several axes.
    But you cannot link the axis origin (e.g. 0) of several axes.
    We’ll add your suggestion to our feature request database.

support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.