Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Locked analyser?

Home > Community > General > Locked analyser?

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Charles HertzCharles Hertz
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

I need to do an executable software, to analyse data. The aim is that we can just put data, change few parameters, and let FlexPro calculate data, and can’t touch other things. I want to know if there is an other solution to do that, without using the macro tool?

Thank,

Mizu.

Charles HertzCharles Hertz
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

I need to do an executable software, to analyse data. The aim is that we can just put data, change few parameters, and let FlexPro calculate data, and can’t touch other things. I want to know if there is an other solution to do that, without using the macro tool?

Thank,

Mizu.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

FlexPro can be used via (OLE) Automation. So you may write a program in a language supporting this inter-process communication mechanism (like Visual Basic, Delphi, C# and C++) to control it. One can start FlexPro, load a project database, generate datasets, trigger calculation of formulas, update diagrams, and so on. The object model is described in the Online help in chapter Automating Processes > Automating Using FlexPro Visual Basic. The type libraries (for referencing from e.g. Visual Studio) can be found in the installation folder.
    Since there is some skill in programming necessary for a task like this, there are no examples provided with the installation. One can find source codes for the limited control of FlexPro via the FPAccess interface using the same techniques. FPAccess is described in chapter Automating Processes > Additional Options > Remote-Controlling FlexPro via FPAccess.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.