Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

HASP SRM Protection System (E0030) – When Running Visual Studio 2010

Home > Community > Automation and VBA > HASP SRM Protection System (E0030) – When Running Visual Studio 2010

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Adam CollinsAdam Collins
    Teilnehmer

Technical Support,

I have a C# Application that uses the following FlexPro COM References:
    – BCGControlBarPro
    – FlexPro
    -FlexProDatabaseAccessLib

Note: the workstation I am experiencing problems on is running the FlexPro Trial.

I have the following code (Source_Code.png) that I use to create a FPDatabaseAccess object. For whatever reason, on one workstation I experience a problem debugging the source code and loading the FlexPro dependencies and on another workstation the same code runs in Visual Studio 2010 Debugger and loads the dependencies just fine…

…see attached (HASP_SRM_Protection_System.png) for the warning message that pops up as a result of the problem.

I can build my application and run the target executable just fine if I am not debugging on the problem workstation.. but as soon as I try to debug on the problem workstation, I get the error. I have been trying to figure out what Visual Studio 2010/Windows 7 setting that I may have different between the 2 workstations. I just want to be able to debug my source code.

Have you ever seen this problem and/or have any suggestions how to fix it?

Adam CollinsAdam Collins
    Teilnehmer

Technical Support,

I have a C# Application that uses the following FlexPro COM References:
    – BCGControlBarPro
    – FlexPro
    -FlexProDatabaseAccessLib

Note: the workstation I am experiencing problems on is running the FlexPro Trial.

I have the following code (Source_Code.png) that I use to create a FPDatabaseAccess object. For whatever reason, on one workstation I experience a problem debugging the source code and loading the FlexPro dependencies and on another workstation the same code runs in Visual Studio 2010 Debugger and loads the dependencies just fine…

…see attached (HASP_SRM_Protection_System.png) for the warning message that pops up as a result of the problem.

I can build my application and run the target executable just fine if I am not debugging on the problem workstation.. but as soon as I try to debug on the problem workstation, I get the error. I have been trying to figure out what Visual Studio 2010/Windows 7 setting that I may have different between the 2 workstations. I just want to be able to debug my source code.

Have you ever seen this problem and/or have any suggestions how to fix it?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

Dear customer,

this behavior is a feature of the HASP Envelope technology used in the FlexPro trial version to prevent annulling the license protection. So the only way to circumvent this issue is to use a regular FlexPro installation.

Remark: Questions of such a specific type may be better placed in the support. Since the forum provides no return address, there are no means for further inquiries about the problem.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.