Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

FP8 – Export a diagram to PNG or JPEG file

Home > Community > General > FP8 – Export a diagram to PNG or JPEG file

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hello,

I’ve set the resoution to 300 DPI when exporting a diagram to a PNG file (or to a JPEG file).
    When I show the file’s properties, the resolution seams to be 96 pixels/inch in both horizontal and vertical directions, and not 300 pixels/inch.

Also when I import the image in Word document, the image hasn’t the same size in cm than in FlexPro.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hello,

I’ve set the resoution to 300 DPI when exporting a diagram to a PNG file (or to a JPEG file).
    When I show the file’s properties, the resolution seams to be 96 pixels/inch in both horizontal and vertical directions, and not 300 pixels/inch.

Also when I import the image in Word document, the image hasn’t the same size in cm than in FlexPro.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

the reason why this happens is that the FlexPro export does not write the image resolution into the file. Only the (correct) size in pixels is written. Most clients assume a default resolution of 92 DPI (screen resolution) in this case which is not what you expect if you exported with a different resolution.

We already fixed that issue and will release it with the next maintenance update of FlexPro.

Weisang Support

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.