Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

FlexPro 6 – RainFlow Counting Procedure

Home > Community > General > FlexPro 6 – RainFlow Counting Procedure

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Brad BurkholderBrad Burkholder
    Teilnehmer

We recently purchased the counting procedure add-on for Flexpro 6. I have tried to produce the attached picture results. Top left corner is the graph from Flexpro. Right side is a practical rainflow analysis (from a technical write up). Bottom left is the outcome of the data (from a technical write up). Can someone please explain how to use the rainflow count? I found out that Flexpro 8 automatically insert the Count matrix where as FP6 you have to do it manually. Is there more technical referance books other than the FP Help…?

Brad BurkholderBrad Burkholder
    Teilnehmer

We recently purchased the counting procedure add-on for Flexpro 6. I have tried to produce the attached picture results. Top left corner is the graph from Flexpro. Right side is a practical rainflow analysis (from a technical write up). Bottom left is the outcome of the data (from a technical write up). Can someone please explain how to use the rainflow count? I found out that Flexpro 8 automatically insert the Count matrix where as FP6 you have to do it manually. Is there more technical referance books other than the FP Help…?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

Technical references for Counting Procedures Option are:
    [1] DIN 45667 (1970). Klassierverfahren für das Erfassen regelloser Schwingungen (Counting procedures for determining random oscillations). Beuth Verlag
    [2] de Jonge, J.B. (1980). Counting Methods for the Analysis of Load Time Histories. NLR Memorandum SB-80-106 U
    [3] Fraunhofer-Institut für Betriebsfestigkeit LBF (Fraunhofer-Institute for Structural Durability LBF), Darmstadt. Hinweise zur Anwendung von Zählverfahren im Rahmen von Betriebsfestigkeitsuntersuchungen (Tips on using counting procedures as part of structural durability testing). http://www.simtop.fhg.de/cgi-bin/rmcat?1000kl03

New features in FlexPro8
    The Rainflow matrix can now also be calculated in asymmetric form.
    You can exclude the residue from the matrix, include a closed hysteresis “a-b-a” in the center of the residue only, or fully include the residue into the matrix.
    If you create a Rainflow Count directly for a data set, then FlexPro 8 automatically creates the required Count Matrix analysis object as an intermediate step.

support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.