Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Compatibility with HIOKI 8847

Home > Community > General > Compatibility with HIOKI 8847

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Nicolas SNicolas S
    Mitglied

Hi,
    I have the new version of Flexpro. I use it to process digital recordings. The recordings are performed by a digital recorder (Memory Hicorder HIOKI 8847) that can record up to 6 channels. The digital recorder creates a “.MEM” file with the 6 channels. Normally, in the file, there are 3 voltages channels and 3 currents channels. The present version of Flexpro is 9.1.4 and it should be now compatible with HIOKI 8847 but Flexpro doesn’t detect the voltage and current channels.
    What is the solution for Flexpro detects the different type of channels?

Thanks.

Nicolas SNicolas S
    Mitglied

Hi,
    I have the new version of Flexpro. I use it to process digital recordings. The recordings are performed by a digital recorder (Memory Hicorder HIOKI 8847) that can record up to 6 channels. The digital recorder creates a “.MEM” file with the 6 channels. Normally, in the file, there are 3 voltages channels and 3 currents channels. The present version of Flexpro is 9.1.4 and it should be now compatible with HIOKI 8847 but Flexpro doesn’t detect the voltage and current channels.
    What is the solution for Flexpro detects the different type of channels?

Thanks.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

When you encounter problems while importing a specific file format into FlexPro, please send a small sample to support@weisang.com. We’ll try to clarify the undesired behaviour and to fix any errors involved.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.