Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

BMC/NextView Import Filter : installation impossible ?

Home > Community > General > BMC/NextView Import Filter : installation impossible ?

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hello,

I want to import a BMC/NextView file in FlexPro 9.1.9 (64 bits) but FlexPro suggest to open it with the TextImport or BinaryImport.

When I have installed FlexPro, all imports filters where selected, but the BMC/NextView Import Filter does appear in the “About FlexPro” dialog box.

I have relaunched installation, and choose “Modify” : the BMC / NextView import filter is unselected ! I have selected this filter and then continued the installation process, but again the import doesn’t work.

It seems it isn’t possible to install this import filter.

What I am doing wrong.

With the previous version (FlexPro 9.0 – 32 bits), this import filter worked fine.

Thanks for your help.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hello,

I want to import a BMC/NextView file in FlexPro 9.1.9 (64 bits) but FlexPro suggest to open it with the TextImport or BinaryImport.

When I have installed FlexPro, all imports filters where selected, but the BMC/NextView Import Filter does appear in the “About FlexPro” dialog box.

I have relaunched installation, and choose “Modify” : the BMC / NextView import filter is unselected ! I have selected this filter and then continued the installation process, but again the import doesn’t work.

It seems it isn’t possible to install this import filter.

What I am doing wrong.

With the previous version (FlexPro 9.0 – 32 bits), this import filter worked fine.

Thanks for your help.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

It can be the case that this import filter does not (yet) work with the 64Bit version of FlexPro. So, when installing the 32Bit version of FlexPro 9.1, the import of the files should work. However, it would be very helpful for us if you could send us a small sample file to support@weisang.com. This helps us to reproduce and analyze the problem.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

The problem is as follows: there is the possibility to import NextView3 and NextView4 data into FlexPro. However, this can’t be done in parallel since the Active X controls of the company BMC are different for both versions.

So please proceed as follows:

1.Download the current LIBADX Active X controls from the homepage of BMC (search for libadx): http://www.bmcm.de
    2. Install the downloaded driver of step 1.
    3. Perform a re-installation of your FlexPro version. It is important to choose now the option BMC | NextView (by default it is not enabled).

Then the FlexPro import of the files should work.

Remark: If you need Active X controls for NextView 3, you have to contact BMC for getting the drivers. These drivers can’t be downloaded from the homepage.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hello,

Installation of LIBADX and then installation of FlexPro9 32 bits solved my problem : I can now import BMC/NextView files.

Thanks your very much.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Das Thema „BMC/NextView Import Filter : installation impossible ?“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.