Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Automatic import of large numbers of files

Home > Community > General > Automatic import of large numbers of files

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Krista TweedKrista Tweed
    Mitglied

When I take data, I have a file folder (Test XYZ) that holds multiple data files. I would like to find an automatic way to import that data into FlexPro in such a way that a folder named “Test XYZ” is created in my database and the files in the folder are imported automatically. The files are in the Nicolet wft file format, so there is an automatic import filter. But I haven’t found a way to create the file folder automatically since I want multiple data files in each folder.

Krista TweedKrista Tweed
    Mitglied

When I take data, I have a file folder (Test XYZ) that holds multiple data files. I would like to find an automatic way to import that data into FlexPro in such a way that a folder named “Test XYZ” is created in my database and the files in the folder are imported automatically. The files are in the Nicolet wft file format, so there is an automatic import filter. But I haven’t found a way to create the file folder automatically since I want multiple data files in each folder.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

You can import several files at the same time.
    Please look at the online help:
    Importing Data from the Files of other Programs

If you use the Nicolet waveform import filter (*.wft) the selected files will be imported in one folder because each file in a folder represents a channel. The folder name of the imported files is the same as the folder name of the source of these files.
    If you want to import each file in a own folder you must either write a VBA macro or you must change the folder structure in the windows explorer.

Support
    support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.