Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

How can I display multiple coordinate windows in a document?

Home > Community > General > How can I display multiple coordinate windows in a document?

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Administrator

I am creating a report where I would like to use cursors in several graphs and display the information for each graph separately. The problem is as I switch graphs the cursors change. It is possible to have independent cursors and coordinate windows for each plot on a report?

Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Administrator

I am creating a report where I would like to use cursors in several graphs and display the information for each graph separately. The problem is as I switch graphs the cursors change. It is possible to have independent cursors and coordinate windows for each plot on a report?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

If you use the cursors in a document or worksheet, then the document or worksheet and not the individual graphs are managing the cursors and the coordinates window. This is because some cursor functionality is working across several graphs, e. g. synchronization. To solve your problem, you would have to create FPScript formulas which access the cursors of the document through FPScript-properties. These formulas should be built so that they return the results to be displayed for the indivual graphs. Then you build a cell table to act as a custom coordinate window for each graph and simply add these cell tables to the document beside the graphs.

support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.