Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

TDMS import

Accueil > Community > General > TDMS import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven NijsSteven Nijs
    Participant

Does anyone has experience with importing and analysing TDMS files in Flexpro.
    The output-files of our data-acquisition system is a TDMS file (National Instruments): there are different channel groups with 1 x-channel for each. I can fully import the files with data series in different groups but I have to assign the TimeChannel individually to every DataSerie.
    Anyone tips or tricks to make this easier?

Thank you,

Steven Nijs
    Prototype Test Engineer Atlas Copco

Steven NijsSteven Nijs
    Participant

Does anyone has experience with importing and analysing TDMS files in Flexpro.
    The output-files of our data-acquisition system is a TDMS file (National Instruments): there are different channel groups with 1 x-channel for each. I can fully import the files with data series in different groups but I have to assign the TimeChannel individually to every DataSerie.
    Anyone tips or tricks to make this easier?

Thank you,

Steven Nijs
    Prototype Test Engineer Atlas Copco

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

At the moment the TDMS import doesn’t support a hierarchical import (one folder for each channel group). But this is planned for a future release.

Now you could create a VBA macro which reads the category (group) information of each channel and assign the x-channel automatically.

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.