Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Signal sampling

Accueil > Community > General > Signal sampling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m trying to use a formula which will convert the frequency of my data (I’m not referring to frequencies in the context of signal processing), e.g. monthly data converted to annual totals, quarterly data expanded to be monthly (with all 3 months of a quarter showing the same data value) etc etc. I kind of see relevant functions in the signal sampling functions, but I can’t pinpoint the best method to do these conversions.

Or, maybe using CalendarTime with the right options will automate my conversions on the fly (e.g. I can then just plot monthly and annual data together in a chart and the X-axis is automatically synch-ed and scaled appropriately)?

What would be the best way to mix data of different calendar frequencies together?

Regards
    Tatha

Hello,

I’m trying to use a formula which will convert the frequency of my data (I’m not referring to frequencies in the context of signal processing), e.g. monthly data converted to annual totals, quarterly data expanded to be monthly (with all 3 months of a quarter showing the same data value) etc etc. I kind of see relevant functions in the signal sampling functions, but I can’t pinpoint the best method to do these conversions.

Or, maybe using CalendarTime with the right options will automate my conversions on the fly (e.g. I can then just plot monthly and annual data together in a chart and the X-axis is automatically synch-ed and scaled appropriately)?

What would be the best way to mix data of different calendar frequencies together?

Regards
    Tatha

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

If you want to reduce your data you could use the Reduce function. There is no special function if you want to expand your data.
    Three data points have the same value:

Dim i, r
    For Each Row i In DataSet Do
    r := DataSet#3
    End
    r

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.