Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Import many Nicolet TEAM files

Accueil > Community > General > Import many Nicolet TEAM files

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Here, we use Nicolet TEAM data acquisition system. When want to import these data in flexpro, everything work fine when we have up to 4 acquisition cards. I do : Import->Nicolet TEAM […] I select the file in the RECINFO directory and all the channel are imported correctly in my database. I can see my signals (MP1_A to MP4_D) The letter reprensent the number of the channel in each card. So, I get 4 card with 4 channel each, that gives me 16 channel. That work fine.

But when I have more than 4 cards, Flexpro doesn’t get all the signals… I have 14 card with 4 channel each (should give MP1_A to MP14_D). The cards 5 and higher can’t be imported. I checked the recinfo file and everything ok in it.

I tried to automate the process in VBA but the same problem persist. Here is my code :

With Application.ImportSettings
            .Reset
            .ImportCompleteFile = True
            .CreateFolder = False
            .CreateLinks = False
            .ImportSignals = True
            .UseDateAndTime = False
        End With

'Importation
        PathFlexpro.Import pathfichier

How may I import easily the complete set of data from my recinfo file ? How to do it in VBA ?

Here, we use Nicolet TEAM data acquisition system. When want to import these data in flexpro, everything work fine when we have up to 4 acquisition cards. I do : Import->Nicolet TEAM […] I select the file in the RECINFO directory and all the channel are imported correctly in my database. I can see my signals (MP1_A to MP4_D) The letter reprensent the number of the channel in each card. So, I get 4 card with 4 channel each, that gives me 16 channel. That work fine.

But when I have more than 4 cards, Flexpro doesn’t get all the signals… I have 14 card with 4 channel each (should give MP1_A to MP14_D). The cards 5 and higher can’t be imported. I checked the recinfo file and everything ok in it.

I tried to automate the process in VBA but the same problem persist. Here is my code :

With Application.ImportSettings
            .Reset
            .ImportCompleteFile = True
            .CreateFolder = False
            .CreateLinks = False
            .ImportSignals = True
            .UseDateAndTime = False
        End With

'Importation
        PathFlexpro.Import pathfichier

How may I import easily the complete set of data from my recinfo file ? How to do it in VBA ?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

There was a hard-coded limit of four acquisition cards in the FlexPro TEAM import up to version 7.0.7. This limitation has been dropped in version 7.0.8. You can now use any number of acquisition cards.

Support
    support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.