Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Display Two curves on the same figure

Accueil > Community > FPScript > Display Two curves on the same figure

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zoé SIGRISTZoé SIGRIST
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know the script to display two or more curves on the same figure. This leas to 2 figures : Return [<Sig> Signal(sig, time) , <Envelop> Signal(env, time)]

thanks

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Zoé SIGRISTZoé SIGRIST.
    Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

The operator creates a list of one or more elements specified. Details can be found in the online help. Lists can be treated as one dynamic curve (with a graph for each element) or multiple static curves in a diagram.

If one just wants to multiple graphs depicted in a diagram, this can be achieved selecting multiple datasets when creating the diagram. It is also possible to add new curves to an existing diagram.

Zoé SIGRISTZoé SIGRIST
    Participant

Thank you for your anwser.

However, I don’t succeed in making 2 curves in one diagram/figure by FpScript

Could you please give me an example?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

Possibly it is a misunderstanding. With an FPScript formula, one cannot create, delete or change the properties (with some minor exceptions) of other objects. Thus it is not possible to create a diagram within FPScript code. But one can provide a list of two or more datasets in a formula that can be depicted in a diagram.

It may be helpful to view this (french) introduction video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07h2k5SMUa8), where a second curve is added interactively to an existing diagram.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.