Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Diagram name

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I would like to create a variable into the VBA writter tool which can takes the name of the active diagram seleced.

For exemple, I have 4 curves plots on a diagram. This diagram, instead of the classic “2D Diagram” name, I choose to rename this by “Export00”.
    How can I creat a variable which will be the name of this diagram called “Export00”?

Thank you in advance,

Zelka.

Anonymous

Hi,

I would like to create a variable into the VBA writter tool which can takes the name of the active diagram seleced.

For exemple, I have 4 curves plots on a diagram. This diagram, instead of the classic “2D Diagram” name, I choose to rename this by “Export00”.
    How can I creat a variable which will be the name of this diagram called “Export00”?

Thank you in advance,

Zelka.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

To access the database currently working on, use the global ActiveDatabase property. You may also use ThisDatabase to access the project database containing the VBA code.
    The Database object has an ActiveObject property to use the FpObject which has the focus. There are also properties Selection and SelectedObject to get the object(s) chosen in the object list.
    The name of an object can be obtained by the property Name, the full path (including extension) with Fullname.

Dim oFpObj As FpObject
    Set oFpObj = ActiveDatabase.ActiveObject

Select Case oFpObj.ObjectType
        Case fpObjectType2DDiagram
            MsgBox "Selected 2D-Diagram: " & oFpObj.Name & vbCrLf _
                & "(Full path name: " & oFpObj.FullName & ")"
        Case fpObjectType3DDiagram
            MsgBox "Selected 3D-Diagram: " & oFpObj.Name & vbCrLf _
        Case Else
            MsgBox "Selected Object: " & oFpObj.Name & vbCrLf _
    End Select

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.