Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Autoscale

Accueil > Community > General > Autoscale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi folks,

how is it possible to autoscale my axis, _after_ I zoomed into my 2D dataset on a multiple diagram ? I tried the autoscale option under axis – but with no luck… It seems the program just uses the max in min values of the whole dataset not from the zoomed area. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance,

Ben.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

With automatic scaling, the axis end values are automatically determined. For this, the extreme values of all of the curves displayed on the axis are used. This values refer to the complete dataset.
    But you can zoom the area with the Rubber Band. Click with the left mouse button on the top left corner of the section to be enlarged. While keeping the left mouse button pressed, drag a rubber band to the bottom right and let the mouse button go. The framed section is enlarged. The two diagram axes are thereby converted to fixed scales.

Please look at:

FlexPro Online Help
    Visually Analyzing the Impulse

support@weisang.com

Hi folks,

how is it possible to autoscale my axis, _after_ I zoomed into my 2D dataset on a multiple diagram ? I tried the autoscale option under axis – but with no luck… It seems the program just uses the max in min values of the whole dataset not from the zoomed area. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance,

Ben.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.