Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

treat datas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    christophe angelinichristophe angelini
    Participant

befor treating my datas, that I import from a numerical oscilloscope, i would like cut a part of these datas to work on specific zone (stationnary signal).

thanks for your help

avant de traiter mes données que j’importe d’un oscillo numérique je souhaiterais couper une partie de ce signal pourne travailler que sur le regime stable du signal

merci de votre aide

christophe angelinichristophe angelini
    Participant

befor treating my datas, that I import from a numerical oscilloscope, i would like cut a part of these datas to work on specific zone (stationnary signal).

thanks for your help

avant de traiter mes données que j’importe d’un oscillo numérique je souhaiterais couper une partie de ce signal pourne travailler que sur le regime stable du signal

merci de votre aide

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

You can do this with a new FPScript formula. Extracting parts of data sets is an important use of FPScript; for instance, all local maxima in a signal or the range between two zero crossings. For these types of applications, FPScript offers two very powerful index operators.

Index Operator:
    The index operator extracts individual values or ranges of values using their position in the data structure. All rows in data series and all rows and columns in data matrices are numbered starting with zero. Negative indices are counted from the end, which means that -1 indexes the last row or column. The index operation makes it possible for you to access individual values or ranges using these numbers.

Value Index Operator:
    When working with signals and signal series, it often makes more sense to specify the X- and Z-values directly when indexing sections rather to work with the indices. To do this, FPScript provides the value index operator.

You can also extract a data part using the cursor environment in a diagram. Using the Copy Range command on the toolbar or in the Cursors menu, you can copy the section of the curve between the cursors to the clipboard. The command saves a formula in the clipboard, which extracts the section from the curve. When you run the command, a dialog box appears where you can specify whether the current cursor positions should be inserted as fixed values or as variable values. In the latter case, the Properties of the worksheet or document are used, which determine the positions of the cursors. Thus, for example, you can combine the manual selection of a signal section with an automated analysis.

Please see also:

FlexPro Online Help (F1)
    Analyzing Data|Formula|FPScript|Extracting Data
    Analyzing Data|Analyzing Signals with Cursors|Working with Values|Values|Copying Signal Sections to the Clipboard

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.