Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Scaling of Y-Axis

Accueil > Community > General > Scaling of Y-Axis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hugh NeveHugh Neve
    Participant

FlexPro 10.0.21

Hello,

I am using FlexPro to analyse a set of data with 120,000 data points and a range of values between 476 and 480. I need a diagram with a Y-axs between 450 and 500.

When I create a new diagram the Y-axis goes between ±15,000 (see first image). Even setting the range of the Y-axis to be between two fixed values has no effect on the scale of the Y-axis (see second image).

I must be missing something simple but would be grateful for any assistance.

Thank you,

Hugh

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

I’m afraid that without further knowledge of the dataset involved and the settings of the diagram we are not able to identify the actual reason for the strange scaling of the axis.
    It would help us, if you can provide a small sample project database (e.g. with just the dataset and the diagram) to let us investigate this problem. You can send this database (zipped) to support@weisang.com together with a short description how to reproduce the problem.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

After investigation of the project database, the cause of the scaling issues could be sorted out. The isometric adjustment superseeded the users settings of scaling intervals.
    So when you observe similar problems with the scaling of axes, it may be worth checking the isometric setting in the property dialog of the diagram under the ‘Axes’ tab.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.