Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

macro problem : dataset copy between folders

Accueil > Community > Automation and VBA > macro problem : dataset copy between folders

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fiette SebastienFiette Sebastien
    Participant

Hello,

I have recorded a simple macro (with Flexpro 8 demo), and a problem is reported when I run the macro.

The macro consists in copiing a dataset (“called “dataset1”) from a folder (called “Folder1”) to another folder (called “Folder2”)

An error message is reported when the macro is run : run-time error ‘-2147024809 (80070057)’: Paramètre incorrect

I noticed that when I run the Macro step by step (debug mode), the macro seems to be working.

The macro is attached to this message

Can you help me to solve the problem ?

Thank you

Fiette SebastienFiette Sebastien
    Participant

Hello,

I have recorded a simple macro (with Flexpro 8 demo), and a problem is reported when I run the macro.

The macro consists in copiing a dataset (“called “dataset1”) from a folder (called “Folder1”) to another folder (called “Folder2”)

An error message is reported when the macro is run : run-time error ‘-2147024809 (80070057)’: Paramètre incorrect

I noticed that when I run the Macro step by step (debug mode), the macro seems to be working.

The macro is attached to this message

Can you help me to solve the problem ?

Thank you

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

This error message appears if either Folder1 or Folder2 is not available in the FlexPro database.

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.