Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

How to Import .MAT(Matlab) data as Signal (not Data Series)

Accueil > Community > General > How to Import .MAT(Matlab) data as Signal (not Data Series)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    raorao
    Participant

I have separate vectors for time and data in Matlab.

When this is imported from a Mat file to flexpro, it is imported as Data Series.

I would like to import it as Signal (time and data embedded in same signal).

I tried creating structure, cell and 2xN array in Matlab, but flexpro always imports them as two separate data series.

Is there a template explaining how data should be arranged in matlab, such that it is recognized by Flexpro and imported as Signal instead of Data series?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

Since the MATLAB file format does not support components (X,Y,Z) or composite signals, the individual objects are imported as data series or matrices. So one has to use the FPScript function Signal() to compose datasets as a FlexPro signal.

Michael FeuerbachMichael Feuerbach
    Participant

I have a problem with matlab imports too. My timebase is not interpreted correct. If I format the Timestamp Data Series as calendar time it begins with 1970.. But should be 2022 of course. Is there another format from this matlab file I need to convert?

Thanks

Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.