Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

How to call Flexpro in visual basic 2013?

Accueil > Community > Automation and VBA > How to call Flexpro in visual basic 2013?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I try to call Flexpro in visual basic 2013. Can anyone tell me how to do that? For example, How to make a new database? I have already add the Reference, is there any code like the calling matlab functions from VB.net?
    e.g.
    Dim MatLab As Object
    MatLab = CreateObject(“Matlab.Application”)
    Result = MatLab.Execute(“surf(peaks)”)

Anonymous

I try to call Flexpro in visual basic 2013. Can anyone tell me how to do that? For example, How to make a new database? I have already add the Reference, is there any code like the calling matlab functions from VB.net?
    e.g.
    Dim MatLab As Object
    MatLab = CreateObject(“Matlab.Application”)
    Result = MatLab.Execute(“surf(peaks)”)

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

After adding the reference to the FlexPro Object Library (e.g. via the type library flexpro.tlb found in the installation folder) one can access the object model. To get an application pointer, one can use the following code:

Dim app As FlexPro.Application
    Set app = CreateObject("FlexPro.Application")

To attach to a already running instance GetObject(, “FlexPro.Application”) can be used instead.

To add a new project database, one can use

Dim oDatabase As FlexPro.Database
    Set oDatabase = app.Databases.Add

Now one can start adding objects (like folders, formulas, datasets, diagrams, …) to its RootFolder and perform updates (to cause calculations). The database can then be saved and closed with the respective methods.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.