Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

genauigkeit/nachkommastellen

Accueil > Community > General > genauigkeit/nachkommastellen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christian RathgeberChristian Rathgeber
    Participant

Hallo,
    ich hab schon in der Hilfe gesucht, konnte aber leider nichts dazu finden. Ist es möglich bei der Ausgabe einer Formel die Anzahl der Nachkommastellen des Ergebnisses zu bestimmen (so wie in C mit .3)?

Participant

Hallo,
    ich hab schon in der Hilfe gesucht, konnte aber leider nichts dazu finden. Ist es möglich bei der Ausgabe einer Formel die Anzahl der Nachkommastellen des Ergebnisses zu bestimmen (so wie in C mit .3)?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

You have the possibility to format your FPScript formula. Formatters control the output of numbers, angles, strings, calendar time values and time spans. They always start with a ‘%’ character, which is followed by a code.
    Select the formula in the Object List, use the right mouse button and select Properties from the context menu. In the Formatting tab you can change the format.
    The format is visible in the Value tab of the formula.

support@weisang.com

Participant

Thank your for the answer. I already tried this and it works, but I’m sending those results to vba and there the new format gets lost. So I have to change it in vba? I can’t find any command for this.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

In VBA there is the command Format .

support@weisang.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.