Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Fundamental Frequency

Accueil > Community > General > Fundamental Frequency

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tero VirtalaTero Virtala

Does flex pro have possibility to calculate fundamental frequency component from the given signal and output that fundamental component as a sine wave?

My guess is that it would be the HarmonicEstimation function? I have tried to use this but no success for now. Could someone guide me how to do this?

Tero VirtalaTero Virtala

Does flex pro have possibility to calculate fundamental frequency component from the given signal and output that fundamental component as a sine wave?

My guess is that it would be the HarmonicEstimation function? I have tried to use this but no success for now. Could someone guide me how to do this?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

For this the Harmonic Estimation function (option Spectral Analysis) is the right choice. The Analysis wizard supports you to do such an analyis. The Analysis Wizard offers you a wide range of ready-made analyses to choose from and creates a complete evaluation of the data sets selected by you. The final analysis does not only contain the desired calculation results, but as an option also contains specially adapted diagrams and tables that present these results. If required, the Wizard can even create a finished document for your analysis.

In the FlexPro help there is a tutorial for the Harmonic Estimation.

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.