Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Find differences in two index datasets

Accueil > Community > FPScript > Find differences in two index datasets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bernward GreweBernward Grewe
    Participant

I have two index datasets created with different kinds of event isolation. The second one is created by filtering the first one. How can I get the indices that are in the first and not in the second index dataset?

Bernward GreweBernward Grewe
    Participant

I have two index datasets created with different kinds of event isolation. The second one is created by filtering the first one. How can I get the indices that are in the first and not in the second index dataset?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

Using the FPScript function IndexNot() and IndexAnd(), you’ll get the indices thar are in the one but not in the other dataset. Here is an example:

Dim aa, bb, cc, dd

aa = {1,3,5,7, 11, 4, 34}
    bb = ValuesInInterval(aa, 0, 10, EVENT_INDEX)
    cc = ValuesInInterval(aa, 0, 5, EVENT_INDEX)
    dd = IndexNot(cc, NumberOfValues(aa))
    IndexAnd(bb, dd)

The variable bb contains the indices of the values within the interval 0 to 10. The variable cc contains the indices of the values within the interval 0 to 5.
    Use the IndexNot function to get all indices of the values which are not in the interval 0 to 5. The result of the IndexAnd function is a data series with the indices which appear in both arguments. In this case the result is a data series with the indices of values within the interval ]5,10].

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.