Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

3D Time Frequency Strectrum Plot – Calendar Time

Accueil > Community > General > 3D Time Frequency Strectrum Plot – Calendar Time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have produced a 3D Time Frequency Strectrum Plot for a single time series.

For some reason I cannot get the time axis to display “calendar time”, instead it displays the value in seconds (i.e. 1310283600 instead of 10/07/2011 08:36:40). When I look at the data set that the 3D display is based on, the X column is formatted correctly but this does not carry through to the 3D display.

Can you help?

Hi,

I have produced a 3D Time Frequency Strectrum Plot for a single time series.

For some reason I cannot get the time axis to display “calendar time”, instead it displays the value in seconds (i.e. 1310283600 instead of 10/07/2011 08:36:40). When I look at the data set that the 3D display is based on, the X column is formatted correctly but this does not carry through to the 3D display.

Can you help?

Anonymous
    Inactive

We cannot reproduce this behavior using FlexPro 9.0.9. Please address to support@weisang.com and give us the exact version number of FlexPro you are using and your license information.

Support
    support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.