FlexPro Basic Course
FlexPro Basic Course content
This course is intended for any user who is interested in using FlexPro as an interactive tool for analyzing and presenting data. You will receive an overview of the FlexPro functions, learn how to use the basic user interface and control elements, and discover how you can easily automate analyses created with FlexPro and reuse them as templates.
- Importing data to FlexPro (measuring device files, CSV or text files, Excel workbooks, databases)
- Visualizing data and analyzing the data with cursors
- Presenting data in diagrams, tables and documents
- Mathematical analysis with analysis objects
- Simple data queries using DataQuery and Data Explorer
- Overview of the FPScript analysis language used to create simple computational formulas
- Exporting results
- Automation: Easily create analysis templates
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Windows is required. Prior knowledge of FlexPro and programming skills are not required.
Course registrations can be canceled in writing by mail, fax or e-mail. In the event of a participant’s absence without prior written notice of cancelation, the participant fee will remain payable in full.
If Weisang needs to cancel a training course for organizational reasons, Weisang will not be responsible for any expenses beyond reimbursement of the participant fees.
Weisang GmbH reserves the right to cancel or change training schedules with due cause.
The dates scheduled below refer to our trainings in German language. Trainings in English on demand, also on site if requested.
12. - 13. May 2020
15. - 16. Sep 2020
24. - 25. Nov 2020