FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

Insert diagram problem

Home > Community > General > Insert diagram problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Flexpro seems to be stuck in diagram mode if I have a diagram visible in the Data View window, even if a different object is selected in the Object List.
    I’ve attached a pdf file indicating my problem. The top picture has the EventIsolation object selected with a diagram open in the Data View window. The software is still in the diagram mode. By closing the diagram it switches back to the expected default mode.

At the bottom picture of page 4 of the ‘Get to know Flexpro in only 15 minutes’ a diagram is open but Flexpro is in the ‘default’ mode.
    How can I also do this?

Btw: if I preview a message on this forum with a file attached, the attached file will disappear.

Flexpro seems to be stuck in diagram mode if I have a diagram visible in the Data View window, even if a different object is selected in the Object List.
    I’ve attached a pdf file indicating my problem. The top picture has the EventIsolation object selected with a diagram open in the Data View window. The software is still in the diagram mode. By closing the diagram it switches back to the expected default mode.

At the bottom picture of page 4 of the ‘Get to know Flexpro in only 15 minutes’ a diagram is open but Flexpro is in the ‘default’ mode.
    How can I also do this?

Btw: if I preview a message on this forum with a file attached, the attached file will disappear.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

In FlexPro you don’t open an object selecting this object in the object list.
    You have to double-click or to click the right mouse button and choose the command Open in the context menu.

support@weisang.com

What I mean is that when a diagram is visible in the Data View window and I select for instance a formula in the Object list I cannot create a graph of this formula as the Insert Diagram icon is not visible in the toolbar. I will first have to close any visible graph in the Data View window and then the Insert Diagram icon appears again.

Participant

Please try to reset your user profile (Options|User Profile|Reset). This command also resets your toolbar.

support@weisang.com

I reset my user profile and restarted Flexpro (didn’t reboot pc) but unfortunately the problem is still there.
    Btw: When I reset my profile, my ‘Default working directory’ was not reset. Not sure if this means that the reset action might have been unsuccessful?

Participant

Please try the following steps:
    1) Close FlexPro
    2) Delete all files in the folder C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Weisang\FlexPro\8.0
    3) Delete all files in the folder C:\Users\All Users\Weisang\FlexPro\8.0
    4) Restart FlexPro

support@weisang.com

It’s working now, thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.