FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

Data labeling

Home > Community > General > Data labeling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charles HertzCharles Hertz
    Participant

Hello,

I need to start my value display at “0.2” and to finish at “100” from a data set (Y values). In fact, I have to use [ from, to ] range index.

But I don’t find the right way to do that in the help. Where I should write this, and with wich synthaxe?

Thank,
    Mizu.

Charles HertzCharles Hertz
    Participant

Hello,

I need to start my value display at “0.2” and to finish at “100” from a data set (Y values). In fact, I have to use [ from, to ] range index.

But I don’t find the right way to do that in the help. Where I should write this, and with wich synthaxe?

Thank,
    Mizu.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

If you want to extract all values from a specific interval from a dataset, you can use the Event Isolation wizard (menu New > Filter) and change the proposed Level Crossing event (by double clicking) to Values in Interval. Enter the lower and upper limits (considering the percent setting).

When you have a signal (e.g. Y component measured over time (as X component)) you can use the Value Index Operator to extract that part where X varies from 0.2 to 100 with

sig[[0.2, 100]]

This expression can be used in a formula or as embedded FPScript in data specifiers of diagrams, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.