FlexPro now with Considerably Enhanced Text Import and as Chinese Version
In FlexPro 2017 Version 11.0.8 the import of text data has been considerably enhanced and improved:
- Columns in text files that contain only one value are no longer read as a scalar value, but rather as a data series with one value.
- The physical unit of the data can be read even if it is not noted in the header but behind each value instead.
- Date and time values with microseconds in a separate column can now be read.
- Supports date and time formats with a preceding time value. For example: "h m s Y M D" or "h m Y M D".
New and enhanced import filters:
- FlexPro can now also import data from HBM Test Manager software TST files.
- The LabVIEW interface from FlexPro now also supports NI LabVIEW 2017 (x86 and x64).
- New import filter for MSR3 files from MSR Electronics of Switzerland.
- The Sefram file import filter now also supports the DAS240 device.
- The import filter for NEC RA2000 files could not read in some files correctly.
- Astro-Med DCR files with reduced sampling rate channels could not be imported correctly in FlexPro.
Apart from the above a number of bug fixes and many more minor improvements have been made. Weisang recommends the update to FlexPro 2017 version 11.0.8 to all of its customers.