Additional performance and more filters: With the new Service Release 11.0.12 of FlexPro 2017 Weisang has realized a whole package of enhancements and new features.
New features and improvements
- The FlexPro project database format has been improved so that importing and storing a large number of small data sets is now significantly faster (up to a factor of 10).
- Indexing performance has been significantly improved by various optimizations.
- A security update in Windows 10 Build 1709 introduced a bug in Windows that slowed down the image layout of the FlexPro user interface. This issue has been resolved by corrective actions.
- The 64-bit version of FlexPro can now also process data sets larger than 4 GB in the main memory.
- The ribbon user interface of FlexPro can now be automated. An example AddIn that extends the UI is included as a C ++ and C # variant in the FlexPro setup.
New and enhanced filters
- New import filter for HBM MGCplus MEA-files.
- New import filter for Topografix GPX-files.
- The import filter for Graphtec files now also supports the GL2000 and GL980 devices.
- The import filter for Head Acoustics HDF files now supports the 24-bit data format.