FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

Xscale multiple signals

Home > Community > General > Xscale multiple signals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HerveM1234HerveM1234
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to add an offset (x) to several signals without using the FPscript function xscale.
    The probleme with this function is I have to apply it to the signals one by one, then convert the formula in signal, then delete the original one and finally rename the converted signal !

As I have 100 recordings of 60 signals on witch I would like to apply an x offset, I’m wondering if it’s possible to do that easily.

Thanks for your help.

HerveM1234HerveM1234
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to add an offset (x) to several signals without using the FPscript function xscale.
    The probleme with this function is I have to apply it to the signals one by one, then convert the formula in signal, then delete the original one and finally rename the converted signal !

As I have 100 recordings of 60 signals on witch I would like to apply an x offset, I’m wondering if it’s possible to do that easily.

Thanks for your help.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

There are in principle two different ways to achieve a simultaneous application of a function to some datasets. The obvious way would be the use of a vba macro if one uses FlexPro Professional or Developer.
    The other solution is to write a FPScript function formula and to use drag and drop to apply it on several objects. In the present case the formula could be like

Arguments sig
    XScale(sig, 120)

New one can select all signals and drag them onto this formula in the object list window. FlexPro generates new formulas with the application of the function formula for every selected signal. Their names are concatenated from the input signal and the formula, so it is a good idea to name the function formula like ‘_offset’.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.