FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

More than 32 Y axis

Home > Community > General > More than 32 Y axis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to trace 100 curves in a diagram.
    When I use the diagram wizard and option “line under each other” , the wizard create 32 diagram and the curves are spread over these 32 axis and i have to add manualy axis and reafect curves to these axis.
    Is there a possibility to trace automatically with the wizard 100 curves in 100 different Y axis ?

Regards

Hello,

I would like to trace 100 curves in a diagram.
    When I use the diagram wizard and option “line under each other” , the wizard create 32 diagram and the curves are spread over these 32 axis and i have to add manualy axis and reafect curves to these axis.
    Is there a possibility to trace automatically with the wizard 100 curves in 100 different Y axis ?

Regards

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

With the diagram wizard you can only generate upto 32 different y-axes. To get more different axes, you have to add manually the supplementary axes and assign the curves to them. Then save this diagram as template (right click on diagram in object list -> Save as template..). In the “Template wizard” (Step 1), don´t forget to uncheck the “Save as dynamic template” option.
    Once this is done, you can select the desired functions and create a new diagram with the diagram wizard (Go to Template Tab).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.