FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

How can I move both cursors in one graph and zoom out the range between the cursors in a second graph?

Home > Community > General > How can I move both cursors in one graph and zoom out the range between the cursors in a second graph?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Keymaster

Is it possible in the worksheet view to take 2 cursors and “lock” them at a specific distance apart and drag them together? While dragging the cursors in one pane the other panes should move with the cursors, or scroll the zoomed panes to stay within the cursors. I would like to use this as a method the “scan” his data visually.

Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Keymaster

Is it possible in the worksheet view to take 2 cursors and “lock” them at a specific distance apart and drag them together? While dragging the cursors in one pane the other panes should move with the cursors, or scroll the zoomed panes to stay within the cursors. I would like to use this as a method the “scan” his data visually.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

Yes exacly this is possible. Click into the graph which should display the zoomed data and click on “Automatic zoom”, the red magnifier button in the Cursor toolbar. Now click into the other graph which should display the whole curve. If you press the CTRL key while you drag one of the cursors, then the range is preserved and zoomed out in the second graph.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.