FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

How are text and graphics rearranged, when I resize my diagram?

Home > Community > General > How are text and graphics rearranged, when I resize my diagram?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Keymaster

Cursor and Text does not maintain the desired position in Diagram view. After placing text or coordinate window in a diagram view, then closing the view and returning, the text and coordinate window location moves. Is there a way to lock these objects down so that they don’t move?

Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Keymaster

Cursor and Text does not maintain the desired position in Diagram view. After placing text or coordinate window in a diagram view, then closing the view and returning, the text and coordinate window location moves. Is there a way to lock these objects down so that they don’t move?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

How text and other graphics objects are adjusted when you resize the graph depends on where the center of the object is located. If you position it within the graph pane, then it is moved so that its center position releative to the curves keeps the same. If you position it at the borders, then the distance to the graph border is preserved.

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.