FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

FlexPro displays multiple error messages when starting up

Home > Community > General > FlexPro displays multiple error messages when starting up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Keymaster

When I start FlexPro I see the following error messages:

FlexPro seems to work despite of the errors. What is the reason for the messages?

Richard WeisangRichard Weisang
    Keymaster

When I start FlexPro I see the following error messages:

FlexPro seems to work despite of the errors. What is the reason for the messages?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

When FlexPro is started all modules in [path]System[/path] are loaded, where [path][/path] is the FlexPro installation path, normally [path]C-Program FilesFlexPro 6.0[/path]. Some of the module require additional DLLs – that are present in the System folder too – especially the ones given in t8 error messages above.
    Due to the strategy which is used by Windows when starting an application the [path]System[/path] folder must be in the path for FlexPro.EXE, when FlexPro is started (otherwise only the folder [path][/path] is searched for the additional DLLs.

If one or more of the above error messages occur one of the following issues could be the reason:

• installation of FlexPro failed
    • the application path for FlexPro was overwritten by a later installation of FlexPro to a different folder (could also be FlexPro 5.0)
    • FlexPro is started not from the machine where it is started

To fix this issue there are two possible solutions:

• If you do not need the SPSS-, SYSTAT- and/or SEFRAM-Import you can delete the following files in [path]System[/path]:
    1. SEFRAM-Import: SeframImport.dll, SEFRAMRecorderImport.dll
    2. SPSS-Import: SPSSImport.dll, spssio32.dll
    3. SYSTAT-Import: SYSIO32.DLL, SYSTATImport.dll
    • If you need the import filter proceed as follows:
    1. Run REGEDIT.
    2. Navigate to the key [path]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrent VersionApp PathsFlexPro.EXE[/path].
    3. Edit the string value Path and set it to the following value: [path];System[/path]
    4. Close REGEDIT

Afterwards when starting FlexPro no error should occur.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.