FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

Exporting a diagram to a picture file format depending on display !

Home > Community > General > Exporting a diagram to a picture file format depending on display !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HerveM1234HerveM1234
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t really understand why if I export a diagram, using right click, to a picture file (PNG or EMF) with the same resolution set to 600dpi, the result depends on the display at the moment of the exportation!
    It seems to work as a screenshot, not a real conversion to image formats.
    e.g. if the FlexPro window is maximised, everything is correct, if not : the picture is very small.
    When using automatic export in VBA, the quality depends on the last window setting!

Thanks for help

HerveM1234HerveM1234
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t really understand why if I export a diagram, using right click, to a picture file (PNG or EMF) with the same resolution set to 600dpi, the result depends on the display at the moment of the exportation!
    It seems to work as a screenshot, not a real conversion to image formats.
    e.g. if the FlexPro window is maximised, everything is correct, if not : the picture is very small.
    When using automatic export in VBA, the quality depends on the last window setting!

Thanks for help

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

If the SizeToFitWindow of the diagram is set to True, the size specified by Width and Height is ignored. This may lead to the unwanted behavior you observed. So resetting this property (and also CursorActive) in your VBA script will export the diagram in the defined size (regarding the resolution).

HerveM1234HerveM1234
    Participant

Thanks for that.

When I use macro, I write

Application.WindowState = fpWindowStateMaximized 
    ExportSettings.PNG.Resolution = 600 'for example

before exporting picture.

The problem is when manual export is performed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.