FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

adding time per division text to diagrams

Home > Community > General > adding time per division text to diagrams

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dermot CraddenDermot Cradden
    Participant

When using diagrams and specifying the x axis as “Linear, number of divisions” it is difficult to determine the units/division when the x axis is “spread the x-range between cursors”.
    I wish to provide a text box that shows the units per division ie(sec’s/div) and have it update when the zoom changes. Is this possible? I have not been able to determine the proper syntax.

Participant

When using diagrams and specifying the x axis as “Linear, number of divisions” it is difficult to determine the units/division when the x axis is “spread the x-range between cursors”.
    I wish to provide a text box that shows the units per division ie(sec’s/div) and have it update when the zoom changes. Is this possible? I have not been able to determine the proper syntax.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

Unfortunately, this is not possible with FlexPro 8.
    In FlexPro 9 Object model we will add a new property CurrentDivision to read the current axis division.

support@weisang.com

Participant

OK, I was thinking if I used a formula containing the properties of the x-axis in the diagram I could do something like “(end value-start value)/ number of divisions”
    I wasn’t able to get the syntax correct for the formula

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.