Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Wert ungültig setzen

Home > Community > General > Wert ungültig setzen

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    Marius SchmidtMarius Schmidt
    Mitglied

Ich möchte einen bestimmten Wert in allen Datensätzen eines Ordners ungültig setzen. Mit welcher Funktion erreiche ich dies? Wichtig ist mir dabei, dass ich diesen Schritt nicht separat für jeden einzelnen Datensatz durchführen muss, denn es sind weit über 60 Datensätze in dem Ordner.

Mitglied

Ich möchte einen bestimmten Wert in allen Datensätzen eines Ordners ungültig setzen. Mit welcher Funktion erreiche ich dies? Wichtig ist mir dabei, dass ich diesen Schritt nicht separat für jeden einzelnen Datensatz durchführen muss, denn es sind weit über 60 Datensätze in dem Ordner.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

There is a property names “Object.Names” to obtain the names of objects in a folder. Optionally this property accepts “wildcard” characters to restrict the object to be addressed.
    Once you have the list of object names, you can use the indirection operator $$ to access the objects.

With The following example you get all datasets of the folder which includes the FPScript formula:

Dim names, i
    names = ..Objects({".*.dat"}).Names
    For Each Row i in names Do
        dim data = $names$
        data[10] = ?
    End

See also “How can I access all objects in the root folder with FPScript?” in the FPScript forum

Support@weisang.com

Mitglied

Kann diese Anweisung auch in FlexPro 6.0 übertragen werden, bzw. wie würde sie dann lauten?

Teilnehmer

That’s possible with ObjectNames.

Dim names, i
    names = $.Path : ".FLD"$.ObjectNames({".*.dat"})

For Each Value i in names Do
        dim data
        data = $names$
        data[10] = ?
    End

support@weisang.com

Mitglied

Und wie erreiche ich nun, dass in allen Datensätzen z.B. der Wert “-3,40282e+038” ungültig gesetzt wird.

Teilnehmer

You can search the index of a value with the FPScript function SearchValue. With FPScript you cannot directly manipulate a data set. In this case you have to write a VBA macro. But the formula can return the new calculated values.

Dim data
    data = dataset 
    data[SearchValue(data, -3.40282e+038)] = ?
    data

In FlexPro 7 a FPScript formula can return a list with the datasets. In FlexPro 6 you need a formula for each data set.
    In this case it’s better to create a VBA macro with FlexPro Professional. With FlexPro Standard you cannot automate these steps.

Do these steps:
    1) Create the formula ‘ReplaceValue’ with the arguments data and value which replaces the value with ‘?’.

Arguments data, value
    Dim dd
    dd = data 
    dd[SearchValue(dd, value)] = ?
    dd

2) Write a macro which creates one formula for each dataset.

ReplaceValue(dataset, value)

With VBA you can also convert (evaluate) these formulas into a dataset and delete the origin data sets.

Support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.