Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

to display the results of the regression formula on the chart type ?

Home > Community > FPScript > to display the results of the regression formula on the chart type ?

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Autor

Hello,

On my chart, I have a curve data and a linear regression line, and I’d like to display the results of the regression formula on the chart type
    A.X = Y + B.
    How does one on FlexPro?

Thank you in advance for your reply

Example:

Hello,

On my chart, I have a curve data and a linear regression line, and I’d like to display the results of the regression formula on the chart type
    A.X = Y + B.
    How does one on FlexPro?

Thank you in advance for your reply

Example:

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

Use the analysis object Linear Regression (New|Curve Fitting|Linear Regression) to calculate the linear regression. Choose the result type Dynamically calculated regression coefficients. Rename the analysis object into “Regression”.
    Insert a label in the 2D-diagram with the content: Y = %{Regression[0]} + %{Regression[1]} * x

support@weisang.com

Why when I use “Calculate regression” coefficients calculated are accurate
    (in our example a = 0.2359 …, and b = -4.4705 …)

But showing on the curve, the result is not the same!

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

The script is correct. We cannot reproduce your problem. Perhaps the diagram is not up-to-date. Please click on Update or Force Update.

If this suggestion doesn’t solve your problem, please send your database together with the information about your FlexPro version (8.0.xx) to support@weisang.com.

support@weisang.com

I found the problem, I had not checked the right option that is “the result type Dynamically calculated regression coefficients”
    thank you for everything

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.