Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

How to import NextView file (.lfx) of BMC Messsyteme in Flexpro 9.1

Home > Community > General > How to import NextView file (.lfx) of BMC Messsyteme in Flexpro 9.1

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    Grégory ROLANDEZGrégory ROLANDEZ
    Teilnehmer

Hello,
    I used before Flexpro 9.0 with BMCSADimport.dll to import .lfx file (NextView).
    I installed Flexpro 9.1 and now i can not see this dll anymore and I cannot import LFX file.
    Do you have the same problem ?
    Thx,

Guten Tag,
    Ich möchte LFX – NextView Dateien in Flexpro 9.1 importieren aber das funktionniert nicht.
    Haben Sie dieses Problem ?
    Danke,

Grégory ROLANDEZ

Teilnehmer

Hello,
    I used before Flexpro 9.0 with BMCSADimport.dll to import .lfx file (NextView).
    I installed Flexpro 9.1 and now i can not see this dll anymore and I cannot import LFX file.
    Do you have the same problem ?
    Thx,

Guten Tag,
    Ich möchte LFX – NextView Dateien in Flexpro 9.1 importieren aber das funktionniert nicht.
    Haben Sie dieses Problem ?
    Danke,

Grégory ROLANDEZ

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

It can be the case that this import filter does not (yet) work with the 64Bit version of FlexPro. So, when installing the 32Bit version of FlexPro 9.1, the import of the files should work. However, it would be very helpful for us if you could send us a small sample *.lfx-file to support@weisang.com. This helps us to reproduce and analyze the problem.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

The problem is as follows: there is the possibility to import NextView3 and NextView4 data into FlexPro. However, this can’t be done in parallel since the Active X controls of the company BMC are different for both versions.

So please proceed as follows:

1.Download the current LIBADX Active X controls from the homepage of BMC (search for libadx): http://www.bmcm.de
    2. Install the downloaded driver of step 1.
    3. Perform a re-installation of your FlexPro version. It is important to choose now the option BMC | NextView (by default it is not enabled).

Then the FlexPro import of the files should work.

Remark:If you need Active X controls for NextView 3, you have to contact BMC for getting the drivers. These drivers can’t be downloaded from the homepage.

Teilnehmer

Hello,

It is a long time since your answer because I gave it up.

Now I need again to import .LFX files from NextView 4.

I try to do your procedure:

• download and install of “libad-actx-4.6.528.exe” on BMC website
    • re-install Flexpro by choosing <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>BMC | NextView (it was enable in my case)

But it still does not work.

Version of Flexpro : 9.1.11 (64bits)

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.