Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Flexpro and Excel macro problems

Home > Community > Automation and VBA > Flexpro and Excel macro problems

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Gilles QuintonGilles Quinton
    Teilnehmer

Hi

I try to record a Flexpro (V7) macro opening an excel workbook, making an excel datalink and then plot the data. I can easily perform it by hand but would like to automatise the operation.
    —> the macro is recorded but each time I run it, it bugs somewhere randomly between line 3 and 6. I managed however to have it working till the excel data link creation removing some lines and opening the workbook before running the macro. But this behaviour seems very weird and the graph is not plotted anyway (no crash, nothing just happen)

“Sub Macrodatalink()

ActiveDatabase.Selection.SelectObject “vol_116-15_MA1_ori.XLD”
    ActiveDatabase.SelectedObject.Open = True
    Databases(“D:\Documents and Settings\gquinton\Mes documents\Softs\Flexpro\Projets\EMA_TEST.FPD”).Activate
    Windows(“vol_116-15_MA1_ori”).Activate
    Databases(“D:\Documents and Settings\gquinton\Mes documents\Softs\Flexpro\Projets\EMA_TEST.FPD”).Activate
    With ActiveDatabase.ActiveObject.Add(“ExcelDataLink4”, _
    fpObjectTypeExcelDataLink)
    .YComponent = “FT!W6:AT6”
    .XComponent = “FT!W9:AT9”
    .YLineByLine = True
    .XLineByLine = True
    .Update
    End With
    End Sub
    PS: – my excel file is vol_116-15_MA1_ori.xls
    – the database is EMA_TEST.FPD

Then, I would like the macro to select a specific excel sheet, select cells and perform some operations. It seems to be impossible as I did not find any way to have the macro recording any operation I made in Excel. Whatever I do I always have this code and nothing else:

“Sub Macro1()
    ActiveWindow.View = fpWindowViewExcel
    End Sub”

—-> So, is it possible to have Flexpro macro working with excel worksheets?

Thanks

Gilles QuintonGilles Quinton
    Teilnehmer

Hi

I try to record a Flexpro (V7) macro opening an excel workbook, making an excel datalink and then plot the data. I can easily perform it by hand but would like to automatise the operation.
    —> the macro is recorded but each time I run it, it bugs somewhere randomly between line 3 and 6. I managed however to have it working till the excel data link creation removing some lines and opening the workbook before running the macro. But this behaviour seems very weird and the graph is not plotted anyway (no crash, nothing just happen)

“Sub Macrodatalink()

ActiveDatabase.Selection.SelectObject “vol_116-15_MA1_ori.XLD”
    ActiveDatabase.SelectedObject.Open = True
    With ActiveDatabase.ActiveObject.Add(“ExcelDataLink4”, _
    fpObjectTypeExcelDataLink)
    .YComponent = “FT!W6:AT6”
    .XComponent = “FT!W9:AT9”
    .YLineByLine = True
    .XLineByLine = True
    .Update
    End With
    End Sub
    PS: – my excel file is vol_116-15_MA1_ori.xls
    – the database is EMA_TEST.FPD

Then, I would like the macro to select a specific excel sheet, select cells and perform some operations. It seems to be impossible as I did not find any way to have the macro recording any operation I made in Excel. Whatever I do I always have this code and nothing else:

“Sub Macro1()
    ActiveWindow.View = fpWindowViewExcel
    End Sub”

—-> So, is it possible to have Flexpro macro working with excel worksheets?

Thanks

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

In FlexPro it’s not possible to record any operation of the Excel environment.
    But you could record the code in Excel and copy it into FlexPro. In this case you have to revise your code.

support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.