Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Extracting Events from One Signal, applying Time to Another

Home > Community > General > Extracting Events from One Signal, applying Time to Another

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    John HuxtableJohn Huxtable
    Mitglied

I have speed data from two fans. I use a formula to calculate the difference between them and event isolation to determine times when this difference is greater than +/- 30 rpm.

I then wish to use the associated time stamps to observe the vibration responses when the fan speed difference is greater than +/- 30 rpm.

The raw data are in separate signals but all have the same time base. I am using version 8.0.24 standard

Mitglied

I have speed data from two fans. I use a formula to calculate the difference between them and event isolation to determine times when this difference is greater than +/- 30 rpm.

I then wish to use the associated time stamps to observe the vibration responses when the fan speed difference is greater than +/- 30 rpm.

The raw data are in separate signals but all have the same time base. I am using version 8.0.24 standard

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

For this you can use the index operator.

Example:

Dim idx = ValuesInInterval(Speed1 - Speed2, -30, 30, EVENT_INDEX + EVENT_COMPLEMENT)
    Speed1.X[idx]

support@weisang.com

Mitglied

I think I see how that gets me the time stamps in “speed1” but how do I apply this to “response1”?

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

If you have a FPScript formula IDX which calculates the indices you can create an additional formula. This formula creates a signal with the y-values of the data set ‘response1’ and the x-values of ‘speed1’.

Signal(response1[IDX], speed1.X[IDX]

support@weisang.com

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.