Forum FlexPro – Discuss your topic!

Drawing lines on a diagram

Home > Community > General > Drawing lines on a diagram

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Hugh NeveHugh Neve
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

This question relates to FlexPro 6.0.33

I have created a diagram from a dataset. As the next step I need to draw some lines on the diagram to represent a boundary condition and hence determine whether the curve crosses the boundary.

The polyline requires only horizontal and vertical components (in shapes it is similar to a staircase) with each ‘step’ being a fixed height and distance and beginining at various points on the curve. I have tried creating Events using Goto but this hasn’t helped as the lines don’t seem to snap to the Events.

Please could you suggest the best way to achieve this, particularly how to keep the line segments vertical/horizontal and a specific distance in x / y values?

Many thanks,

Hugh

Anonym
    Gast

Hello,

This question relates to FlexPro 6.0.33

I have created a diagram from a dataset. As the next step I need to draw some lines on the diagram to represent a boundary condition and hence determine whether the curve crosses the boundary.

The polyline requires only horizontal and vertical components (in shapes it is similar to a staircase) with each ‘step’ being a fixed height and distance and beginining at various points on the curve. I have tried creating Events using Goto but this hasn’t helped as the lines don’t seem to snap to the Events.

Please could you suggest the best way to achieve this, particularly how to keep the line segments vertical/horizontal and a specific distance in x / y values?

Many thanks,

Hugh

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Teilnehmer

Sorry being not familiar with FlexPro 6. Such a staircase line can be simulated with a signal with duplicated x and y components like

Dim x = { 0, 1, 1, 3, 3, 7, 7, 10 }
    Dim y = { 0, 0, 4, 4, 3, 3, 5, 5 }
    Signal(y, x)

The x and y datasets can of course be derived from the given curve via event isolation functions.

One last remark: After such a long time, we don’t support FlexPro 6 any more.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.