FlexPro Forum – Discuss Your Topic!

Import of CSV-File

Home > Community > FPScript > Import of CSV-File

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Florian BleymannFlorian Bleymann
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem to import a csv and copy the data to a datamatrix. Following code works:

csv1 = ChooseFile(” “, “CSV_1″,”C:\Users\labor\Documents\Flexpro\I-U-Messung – CSV_Merge”, _
    “Datendateien (*.csv; *.xls; *.xlsx)|*.csv;|Textdateien (*.txt; *.asc)|*.txt; *.asc*.xls; *.xlsx|Alle Dateien (*.*)|*.*||”)

ReadTextFile(csv1, 1, 0, 0, 6, True,TYPE_FLOATINGPOINT64, True, “;”,False)

The csv is read in but the data arranged in 7 columns is only visible in the window “Überwachung”. How do I get the csv data in a correspondent datamatrix for further data manipulation?

Thanks.

Florian BleymannFlorian Bleymann
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem to import a csv and copy the data to a datamatrix. Following code works:

csv1 = ChooseFile(” “, “CSV_1″,”C:\Users\labor\Documents\Flexpro\I-U-Messung – CSV_Merge”, _
    “Datendateien (*.csv; *.xls; *.xlsx)|*.csv;|Textdateien (*.txt; *.asc)|*.txt; *.asc*.xls; *.xlsx|Alle Dateien (*.*)|*.*||”)

ReadTextFile(csv1, 1, 0, 0, 6, True,TYPE_FLOATINGPOINT64, True, “;”,False)

The csv is read in but the data arranged in 7 columns is only visible in the window “Überwachung”. How do I get the csv data in a correspondent datamatrix for further data manipulation?

Thanks.

Bernhard KantzBernhard Kantz
    Participant

The FPScript formula returns the imported values. Either you can manipulate the data in the same FPScript formula or you can create a second FPScript formula and access the first formula using the name of the first formula.

support@weisang.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.